Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Change in Plans...

A few things have happened in the last couple of days. My brother in-law has expressed interest in joing us on our trip. He was able to get the days off and confirmed that he was coming along on our little adventure, which means..... We needed a bigger room!!!

Our group is now 5 instead of 3 (which includes 2 kids under 3). I looked at our options and figured that the DVC Villas are the best way to go. I wanted to stay near EPCOT still, so the Boardwalk Villas was the best choice.

We opted for a 1 bedroom suite, which will give us a room with a King size bed, a pull-out queen couch and a full kitchen. As Janice and I talked about the change, we realized that the kitchen will be a huge plus, as we can feed the kids before we enjoy our dinners in the great restaurants (my next post....).

I was still able to get the Buy 4 Get 3 Free deal, as the time period to book was extended until the end of March. Upgrading our room actually played in our best interests as my portion of the cost is now less than before.... And I have a bigger room. Win, Win for me!!

Another added bonus is that I will have someone to go on the "thrill" rides with, as Janice isn't a big "thrill" ride person.

Oh ya, and only 98 days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment