Friday, April 17, 2009

Things I can't wait to buy in Disney World: Part 5

Instead of having 1 post per item I want to buy, I thought I would compile a list of items that I have found over the last little while, that I'm hoping to find.

The above item is a Pockitpal from Robert Olszewski. If you aren't familiar with the Olszewski collectibles, you are truly missing some great items. Robert Olszewski creates these wonderful miniatures that have the most amazing detail. He has even recreated Main St. The above is obviously one of the stretching portraits from the Haunted Mansion. Too cool for words.

The above shirt is actually from Lucky Brand jeans. I will be going to the Florida Mall in Orlando, so I'll be able to look for this t-shirt. Since Disney brought Oswald back home, I've been looking for any Oswald merchandise.

I'm not big on garden sculptures, but this Mickey Gnome is just too fun to pass up. I just have to find a place in the car to take him home. BTW, he is one of the merchandise offerings for the International Flower and Garden Festival at EPCOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment